Pool cannot provide any WHOIS privacy service. WHOIS privacy is entirely handled by our registrar partners (if supported), and would need to be enabled once the domain has been setup for you in their system.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a domain at Pool.com?
- Will I be contacted if Pool.com successfully acquires a domain on my behalf?
- How do I set WHOIS privacy on a domain that I win?
- What is the latest time I can submit a backorder for a Pending Delete domain name?
- How can I view and manage my backorders?
- Can more than one customer backorder a domain?
- If I acquire a domain on Pool.com, how will it be transferred to me?
- What is the Pending Delete List?
- What is a backorder? How can I backorder a domain on Pool.com?