Because different registries drop domains at different times, we recommend backorders should be submitted at least 24 hours ahead of time (ahead of when the domain you want is supposed to be released).
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a domain at Pool.com?
- Will I be contacted if Pool.com successfully acquires a domain on my behalf?
- How do I set WHOIS privacy on a domain that I win?
- What is the latest time I can submit a backorder for a Pending Delete domain name?
- How can I view and manage my backorders?
- Can more than one customer backorder a domain?
- If I acquire a domain on Pool.com, how will it be transferred to me?
- What is the Pending Delete List?
- What is a backorder? How can I backorder a domain on Pool.com?