Participants in an auction will receive email notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org for a variety of reasons including: initial account verification, an auction is started, notification of being outbid, and confirmation of successful billing or notice of failed billing attempt after the auction is over. Although we do supply notice when a participant is outbid, when an auction about to end we actually recommend participants be logged into their account in order to monitor its final moments because there is always the possibility of emails being delayed.
Articles in this section
- Why am I sometimes outbid almost immediately after I submit my bid?
- How do I bid on a domain?
- Which time zone does Pool.com use?
- How does the auction system work?
- What constitutes a valid bid? What are the bid increments?
- How do I know if I am winning or if I won an auction?
- What is Proxy Bidding?
- Can I retract or cancel an unwanted Maximum Bid?
- Will other people know I am bidding on the same domain as them?
- Where can I view the status and/or history of an auction?