There is no fee to place a backorder on a deleting domain on Pool.com. You pay only if the domain is successfully acquired for you. The price you pay if a deleting domain is acquired for you is $60 USD if you are the only customer who requested the domain. If more than one customer acquired the domain, all customers enter a short auction to determine the final price.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a domain at Pool.com?
- Will I be contacted if Pool.com successfully acquires a domain on my behalf?
- How can I view and manage my backorders?
- Can more than one customer backorder a domain?
- If I acquire a domain on Pool.com, how will it be transferred to me?
- What is the Pending Delete List?
- What is a backorder? How can I backorder a domain on Pool.com?