Pool.com does not provide a domain tasting service (also known as "catch and release"), however we do understand that domains can be ordered by mistake. When this happens please contact us immediately (within 5 days from when the domain was acquired). As long as this is not a regular occurance we should be able to rectify the situation. Pool.com does not provide refunds for fulfilled backorders, but we do evaluate situations on a case by case basis.
Articles in this section
- Which TLDs can I backorder with Pool.com?
- How long will it take before my newly acquired domain is accessible on the Internet?
- Forgot your password?
- Can I change my Bidder ID? Are there restrictions to the selection of Bidder IDs?
- What is Pool.com? How do I use Pool.com's services?
- How do I manage my Account Preferences and change my Account Information?
- What is a Bidder ID?
- How can I change my secret question?
- How do I get my domain Authorization (EPP) Code?
- What is an International Domain Name (IDN), and how do I order one?