Log into your Pool.com account and click on the Auctions link. Under Domains I'm Bidding On and beside the domain you wish to bid on, click Bid Now. You can also enter your confidential Maximum Bid amount (which cannot be cancelled or retracted). Pool.com will use this amount to automatically bid (proxy bid) on your behalf. You can also bid on any domain being sold in an Auction format in the Domain Marketplace. Once you bid on the domain, it will be tracked on your Auctions page.
Articles in this section
- Why am I sometimes outbid almost immediately after I submit my bid?
- How do I bid on a domain?
- Which time zone does Pool.com use?
- How does the auction system work?
- What constitutes a valid bid? What are the bid increments?
- How do I know if I am winning or if I won an auction?
- What is Proxy Bidding?
- Can I retract or cancel an unwanted Maximum Bid?
- Will other people know I am bidding on the same domain as them?
- Where can I view the status and/or history of an auction?