The current price will be highlighted in green in the Domains I'm Bidding On list on the Auctions page. At the time you place your bid, Pool.com will confirm that you are the current high bidder. When an auction ends, Pool.com sends a confirmation email to the winning bidder, explaining which domain they have acquired, and the amount paid for the domain.
Articles in this section
- Why am I sometimes outbid almost immediately after I submit my bid?
- How do I bid on a domain?
- Which time zone does Pool.com use?
- How does the auction system work?
- What constitutes a valid bid? What are the bid increments?
- How do I know if I am winning or if I won an auction?
- What is Proxy Bidding?
- Can I retract or cancel an unwanted Maximum Bid?
- Will other people know I am bidding on the same domain as them?
- Where can I view the status and/or history of an auction?