Log into your Pool.com account and click on the Deleting Domains tab followed by the Backorders link. Your list of current backorders will be displayed on this page. IMPORTANT: You cannot remove a domain that is deleting today from your backorder list between 6:30 and 9:00 PM GMT (1:30 and 4:00 PM EST).
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a domain at Pool.com?
- Will I be contacted if Pool.com successfully acquires a domain on my behalf?
- How do I set WHOIS privacy on a domain that I win?
- What is the latest time I can submit a backorder for a Pending Delete domain name?
- How can I view and manage my backorders?
- Can more than one customer backorder a domain?
- If I acquire a domain on Pool.com, how will it be transferred to me?
- What is the Pending Delete List?
- What is a backorder? How can I backorder a domain on Pool.com?