After payment is received, Pool.com will push the domain into an account with our acquistion registrar partner, Rebel. If this is your first backorder then a new account will be created for you, and the same account will be used again for any further fulfilled backorders. Rebel provides a commercial registrar interface where you can manage your domain. While you will be free to transfer out the domain if you prefer using another registrar, per ICANN rules the domain will be locked for a minimum of sixty (60) days from the registration date.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a domain at Pool.com?
- Will I be contacted if Pool.com successfully acquires a domain on my behalf?
- How do I set WHOIS privacy on a domain that I win?
- What is the latest time I can submit a backorder for a Pending Delete domain name?
- How can I view and manage my backorders?
- Can more than one customer backorder a domain?
- If I acquire a domain on Pool.com, how will it be transferred to me?
- What is the Pending Delete List?
- What is a backorder? How can I backorder a domain on Pool.com?